Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's Final

Hubby will be renewing his contract for another two years. After several long discussions, weighing the issues, comparing options, analyzing the advantages and disadvantages and looking into the future, I concede with hubby and agreed that he’ll renew his contract. It’s a very hard decision to make. Really.

He knows my stand regarding working overseas, far from one’s family. But I felt that he’s really determined to renew. He laid down his thoughts on this and I laid mine but I admit that on some points, he’s right. We still need his earnings abroad.

So, on April he’ll be coming home and will stay maybe until the end of May. Hopefully, we’ll be able to celebrate Jaden’s birthday with him this time.

Sigh….it’s really hard. This means another two years of sacrifice. But I hope that we’ll be able to achieve the goals we set so that after this, he doesn’t need to renew again for another two years. I don’t want him to compromises the time that he should be with us.

Urrgggh!...Ang hirap talaga ng OFW ang asawa…



_________________
If we own one of Wilmington NC real estate can we be happier?



No comments: