Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Manic Monday #152



What gives you hope?

~ God's promises

How often do you get your haircut? Describe your worst haircut.
~ When I feel that it's getting too long. I maintain at least below shoulder length hair. The worst haircut was one time in my high school days. Also the first time that I went to a salon to have a haircut because since I was a child my father was the one trimming my hair. My first salon visit was the worst...and I can't describe it, haha! :D

What's your most treasured piece of jewelry? Why?
~My wedding ring. Because it keeps me reminded of our wedding day and our promises with each other.


To join, click here.

2 comments:

The Social Frog said...

Great answers :)
www.thesocialfrog.com

Teena in Toronto said...

That's nice about your ring :)

I played too :)