Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday: God's Assurance



When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
In God whose word I praise,
In God I trust; I shall not be afraid.. Psalm 56:3-4

These past few days my husband and I had serious talks whether he'll renew his contract or file an exit visa. And whenever we talk about it, it seems an endless discussion. We really don't know what lies in the future and that's what I'm telling my husband. We can only trust in God. For this week, these are the things that I'm thankful for:

  1. I'm thankful for my sister who's always there to give sound advises. She can always help me clear my mind.
  2. I'm thankful for the songs that I am studying for the Sunday service. The messages of these songs strengthens my faith and helps me to be reminded that God is in control. "I will be still and know, you are God"
  3. Thankful for my daughter. She had no idea about what me and her dad is doing but whenever I see her, I am always reminded of God's faithfulness and goodness in our family.
  4. Thankful for Milet's help on hosting my new domain. It's not up yet for some reason but I know God had other plans why I need to wait 60 days more. Milet is such a great online friend who's ready to help in whatever ways she can. She's a blessing! :)

Do yo have something to be thankful for? Click her to join.



8 comments:

Chris said...

indeed God's assurance is one of the things we can hold on to when others fail us or situations around us look glum.

you have a nice site! id like to include you on my blog roll :)

by the way, where do you attend sunday worship service? :)

Denise said...

Saying a prayer for you.

Ozzy's Mom said...

60 days? tagal naman. anyway thankful pa din at least WP host mo ^^ ehehe w the help of milet ofcors.

pray lang kau mhay; god will point u to the correct path.ul see.

MiLeT said...

naks namention pala ako dito. haha. kaso wait ka lang ng sixty days. naku mhay baka may gusto sabihin si lord sa inyo. mukhang nde stable ung economy natin dito. i just heard nagsara ung intel sa cavite. let's be thankful na may available pa rin job for our husband sa ibang bansa.

Susan said...

Yes, Thank God for his provision and for our assurance in HIM.

Your sister sounds wonderful.

Blessings to you this TT♥

Lori said...

I will be praying for wisdom for you and your husband as you decide your next steps. Enjoyed reading your post. Have a wonderful day.

Laurie Ann said...

Great list of blessings! Thanks so much for sharing them with us. Happy Thankful Thursday!

i said...

A lovely list! God bless!