Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday: Only God Knows


And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,
who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

Our preacher last night shares, “God gives us good things. Our choices, judgments and decisions are only the things that make them look bad.” I was contemplating on this statement until before I went to bed. Yes, indeed all things are from God. Whether we look at them as good or bad, only our faith can tell. As the adage says, “Whether good or bad, only God knows, for God is God!”

The past days, I had my series of emotional ups and downs. But still I believe that God is in control of everything. This week I’m thankful…

  • That my brother is recuperating. He’s still feeling weak because of the hospitalization but he’s getting better and better each day.
  • For God’s provision, we we’re able to pay for his hospital bills.
  • For God’s wisdom. We almost got caught of a scam as posted here. Truly He is guiding us and giving us right judgment every time we need it.
  • For my husband’s trust on my opinion. He always shares and consults me every time and I’m grateful for that.
  • For everything good or bad experiences I had theses past days. Truly God is amazing and in control.
What are you thankful for this week? Share it here.


7 comments:

Denise said...

I am very glad that your brother is doing better.

MiLeT said...

get well soon sa brother mo. mejo painful yang operation na yan. ako grabe pain tolerance ko yang pero yang operation na ganyan ang sumubok sa kin. nde talaga ako makagalaw. buti one week lang sya ako one month sa ospital nun eh.

Angela said...

For everything good or bad experiences I had theses past days. Truly God is amazing and in control.
amen amen amen

Laurie Ann said...

I love what you shared from your pastor. Very thought-provoking. Precious list of blessings, too. Happy Thankful Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your post. What you said is SO TRUE, everything from God is good!

Sue said...

You are so right God is amazing and He is in control!! I pray that your brother will continue to heal. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue

Mye said...

Thank God ok na ung bro mo. Get well soon to him.

Opps, me tag pala ako for you...http://cutiemye.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-birthday-wishes.html