Pages

Monday, March 02, 2009

You Changed My Life

I know..,I know...late na naman ako as usual. Minsan lang naman kasi ako manood ng sine these days and dahil sa hirap ng ekonomiya natin ngayon, dapat pinipili ang panonoorin, haha!

Anyway, I've watched this movie last Sunday with my nanay, simply because I love the two: JLC and Sarah. I love their first movie "A Very Special Love" and I expected that the sequel would be a great one too. And I am right, I got my money's worth. Para akong teenager na kinilig sa kanila. Two thumbs up. Aside from that na remind ako sa hubby ko kasi "Bebeh" din ang tawag ko sa kanya. hehehe!

There are lots of forums about the movie and to sum them up, (coz I've read quite a few) the movie is recieving positive, good reviews. I don't care about those who give nasty and bad feedbacks, all I know is that the movie is a good one.

If you want to laugh, kiligin, at maging teenager kahit sandali..watch. this. movie. :D


No comments: