Pages

Thursday, March 04, 2010

3 Days Is Enough

Thank goodness I didn’t stay long in the hospital. When my sister had her c-section she stayed in the hospital for 5 days. It’s because it took her two days before she was able to go to the comfort room to detoxify after her operation. She didn’t take a laxative unlike me. I took a laxative so it won’t be hard for me. Other c-section patients suffered from hemorrhoids because of this. So the nurses need to give them hemorrhoids creams to lessen the pain. This sometimes is the reason why they stay longer in the hospital.

As for me I’m thankful to my friend who gave me this tip. I didn’t intend to stay in the hospital for more than 3 days! Aside from the per hour rounds of the doctors and nurses, I experienced having nightmares in the hospital…scary!


No comments: