Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Stealing: Judd's Merged Meme



1. What were doing 10 years ago?
~Working as an Executive Assistant, my first serious job after college.


2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world
~ Potato Chips, Ice Cream, French Fries, Halo-halo, Pizza

3. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire:
~ Help the poor by creating jobs for them, Create more hospitals in provinces, Give scholarships and establish good schools, buy my own plane so I cant ravel anywhere I want, Invest on profitable businesses

4. Three of your habits:
~ Reading, surfing, Playing with my kids

5. Five jobs that you've have had:
~ I only had four job experiences they are: Store Crew (First Job), Executive Assistant, Customer Care Rep, Sales Clerk

6. Five places that you've lived:
~ San Mateo Rizal, Caloocan City, Manila, and two different baranggay in Marikina City.

7. Five things that you did yesterday:
~ Ate breakfast, took a bath, visited my OB for my check up, bought some stuff for my kids, checked me emails.

8. Five people you would want to get to know more about:
~

9. Abortion: for or against it?
~ Totally against it.

10. Do you think the world would fail with a female president?
~ No. It's not about the gender, it's the character and faith in God of the person that will make a good president.

11. Do you believe in the death penalty?
~ Somehow...

12. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
~ No.

13. Are you for or against premarital sex?
~ Totally AGAINST it.

14. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
~ I hope not in my country.

15. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?
~ Maybe...

16. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?
~ I think it should have been higher than 18.

17. Should the war in Iraq be called off?
~ In my opinion, yes. Wars should be stopped. Let there be peace on earth!

18. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?
~ Of course.

19. Do you believe in spanking your children?
~ Yes, but with love. Parents should explain why they do the spanking and remember the proper way of doing so.

20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
~ Nope. I believe that we all have our own opinion and people should respect that.


2 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I'm curious. what is the places you've lived [the one that starts with a "b"?] I'll have to go look that up on Google.

My S S is HERE. Do hope you can come peruse my answers....I'd love your company!!

I am Harriet said...

This was the toughest Sunday Stealing. I like the fun ones :)

Enjoy your Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/yep-i-know-i-suck-as-a-friends-sometimes-do-you-believe-in-spanking-your-children/