Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Current Thoughts...

I visited my OB-Gyne last Tuesday for my post-pregnancy checkup. I had complains about the pain I’ve been having on my abdomen that is quite unusual. I remember during my first CS operation I recovered fast, had a flatter tummy and was able to move around after three weeks, unlike now. My OB told me that maybe my abdominal muscle is still on its healing process and is taking a little longer to heal because I had adhesion. She asked me to be patient as it heals and take extra precautions specially in lifting my baby. Oh well...

Anyway, I digress. Do you know about quick trim? It’s what celebrities in the US use to lose weight easily. Well, I’m slimmer now (the sleepless nights helps me lose weight) my only problem is my tummy so I still don’t have to use this supplement. But for those of you who’s interested you can click here to know more about it.



No comments: