Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I want to get better...FAST!

I hope I’m not just rushing things but I really really want to get back to my normal state again. I want to move around normally and be able to walk normally again. Why? Because until now, I can’t still move around without having to feel the pain of my incision. And I have to recover fast because I have a lot of things to do before I get back to work. Aside from that, I want to have a little pampering for myself as well. I want to get a haircut and foot spa, visit a dermatologist for my skin problems and get prescription for an acne body wash for my brother. I also want my wound to heal fast so I can give equal attention to my children coz as of the moment, we’re having sibling issues already and I can’t give them equal attention because of my condition. Sigh….I do hope that I’m fully recovered by the end of the month..


No comments: