Pages

Thursday, March 04, 2010

February Monthly Round Up

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- I’m reading Memo ni Mommy :)

What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
- Glee
- The Frog and Princess

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- Valentine's Day..we didn't go anywhere, hubby just gave me a bouquet of red roses :)

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- I received roses and some baby stuffs

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- No one got sick but I went to the hospital to give birth :)

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Family get together last Feb. 28 to welcome baby Yohan

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- We availed my Holidayt Inn give certificate at Fab Restaurant but since I still can't go out hubby brought the food at home. Yummy mini burgers with fries, all meat pizza, and the yummy sansrival :)

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- We bought a new crib for baby Yohan

What were this month’s disappointments?
- none :)

What were my accomplishments this month?
- finally gave birth, I'm now a mom to two adorable kids!


No comments: