Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday: Overwhelmed

It's been ages since my last TT entry. A lot has happened in my life for the past months and so I want to thank the Lord for everything.

Truly God has been very faithful to me and my family. His words and promises are true. For the past 11 months that my husband was here, and didn't have a job, I was amazed at how God met our needs. Bills were paid on time, there's always food in the table, even miscellaneous needs were met. I also thank God for my healthy pregnancy, safe delivery and a healthy baby boy. There were people He used to help us pay for the hospital bills and He continues to use people to bless us. Indeed my heart is overwhelmed. Words aren't really enough to describe how good our God is. And He's proven to be the greatest!


For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise;
he is to be feared above all gods.

Psalm 96:4


5 comments:

Pamela Scott said...

those are great things to be thankful for, God is good!!! Blessings

Melissa said...

I have experienced God's kind and wonderful provision. It's life-changing, don't you think! And yes, definitely overwhelming!

God bless you!

LeAnn said...

It is such an awesome thing to see God work when we need it most. It is such a faith builder! Thanks for sharing. ~

Rita T. said...

Great thankful post. Have a wonderful evening!

Denise said...

So glad that God has been blessing you.