Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

At Kindermusik

I was able to enroll my daughter at Kindermusik's Summer Class.

Last Saturday, we went to Kindermusik with teacher Jeannie for Jaden's class. She already missed one Saturday because I enroll her just last week. It was Toni who informed me and she was so kind to inquire and reserve a slot for us. She also enrolled Lance. The good thing is that they're offering makeup classes. Jaden's schedule is at 1:30 to 2:30pm every Saturday.

I hope that Jaden will enjoy Kindermusik the way she enjoyed our trial class last time at Tumble Tots. Although of course the two has different approaches, which will both help in her development. I'm also thinking of enrolling Jaden at Tumble Tots eh, but for now sa Kindermusik muna :D.

5 comments:

MiLeT said...

i missed kindermusik ;) nice choice, mhay! ang bilis matuto ng bata through music. anevay can now sing different songs. as in alam nya ung lyrics pati tono. hehe. if only its not too tiring for me to commute babalik ako jan eh.

Paul and Toni said...

hi mhay! buti ka pa may picture. hehe! see you sa class. :)

Pam said...

wow.. nice naman :)

happy weekend and have somthing for you here

http://jpamirabueno.blogspot.com/2008/05/another-link-tag.html

JonaBQ said...

wow great! how much naman ito if I may ask?

~ Mhay ~ said...

Hi Milet! thanks..I thought of you nga when I enrolled Jaden e. I thought di pa tapos ang class ni Anevay..

TOnI! hehehehe...oo nga di ko nakita nag picture si paul :)

Hi Pam!thanks for tagging. I'll do it soon :)

Hi Jona! The summer class costs P4170. But the class started last April 26 pa...You can try inquiring pa rin if you're interested talaga :) God bless!