Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Why Do I Love Thee?

Let me count the ways...:D


Finally, the answer to Milette 's tag.

The Question:What do you love the most about your husband/ wife/ partner?


I have been waiting for the right mood coz I don't want to write the answers to this question in the midst of a "cold war". Today is hubby's birthday. The cold war has ended and we're as sweet as honey now :D.

And to answer the question...

I love.....


  • ...His being a strong man of God. His faith is above all what I love about him. And it is his faith that will definitely guide our family to the right direction.
  • ...His kindness and goodness. He is such a person with a kind heart.
  • ...His being smart. I appreciate the fact that he knows the things I don't. He gives light on the things unknown to me.
  • ...His being a responsible father and husband. He loves me and Jaden and we are his priorities.
  • ...His jolly personality. He can make me laugh even on small silly things.
  • ...His being our handyman at home. I think every man in the house should be. It's just a plus point that he can fix anything at home (when he was still here).
  • ...His being positive. Nakakahawa...He's the one who always has the statement that "everythings' gonna be alright"
  • ...The way he handles our family. He is such a family man.
  • ...His being a good father to Jaden. He wants all the best for his daughter.
  • ...His being multi-talented. I fell inlove with him because of these talents. He can sing, he can play musical instruments like, piano/keyboard, drums, and guitar. He is a pastor, a nurse, and a businessman :).
  • ...His being "pasensiyoso". Kahit ako ang may fault he can and is willing to say "sorry" and he can control his temper.
  • ...His being matipid..I learned how to budget wisely and become a wise spender :D.
  • ...His being faithful and loyal to me. A lot of people are saying na he will at any time and at any way, become unfaithful to me because of the distance... but I know my husband and I can count on his words.
  • ...His sweetness, kahit through simple and small things lang. He will never forget to say I love you at the end of every phonecalls or text messages.
  • ...His being my friend and the way he treat me as his "baby" (He's eight years older than me also like milet, that's why I can make lambing to him -taking advatange of being his first baby :D)
  • ...The way he treats and love my family (his in-laws). That's why my family love him too.

My list can go on and on. And I am just so blessed and happy that I married this man.

Happy Birthday Beh!...



2 comments:

Mec said...

and i am very happy that you found yourself a good man, someone you can be happy with, someone who will always inspire you and make you feel alive...

happy birthday to your hubs... :)

Mec

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Yiheeee! this is so sweet Mhay! :)

Btw, I'm inviting you to share your thoughts on this > http://www.mommastuff.com/?p=176

thanks,
N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com