Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Five Reasons

  1. I received a tag from Milet that needs to be answered...but I'm still waiting for the right mood because....
  2. As of this date, "cold war" pa rin kami ni hubby...:(
  3. The worship service last night was great. How I wish and pray that my Christianity will be like those in China.
  4. Jaden has recovered. Her rashes look better than last Sunday. We went to Medical City last Monday because I saw these rashes and they look so bad. Good thing there's a pedia-derma that day. I thought she'll undergo lab tests again like what her pedia usually do. But then I know that the clinical laboratory service at Medical City is far more better than ACMH so I'm confident. But good thing, the pedia-derma didn't advice her to undergo lab tests. Her next visit will be tomorrow for her follow-up check up.
  5. The boss will not be around until tomorrow ;D

No comments: