Pages

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Our Company Outing and my daughter's first swimming experience

It was our company's summer outing last Saturday at Coral View Beach Resort in Morong, Bataan. I brought with me my daughter and her nanny. It was my daughter's first time to attend our company outing and her first time mag swim na medyo may isip na kahit konte :D. If Jerry's here it could have been more fun...

We traveled early Saturday morning to reach the resort by 8:30. I woke her up at 3:30 because our call time in the office is at 4:30. We arrived at the meeting place at the exact time. While traveling, my daughter was observing the roads. She was quietly enjoying the trip.

We arrived at
the venue 15 minutes before 9am. We started with a game first then we gave the employees their free time to enjoy the resort afterwards.












The day was really hot so I took my daughter to the pool to take a splash immediately after the game.


At first she was really screaming and crying h
ard. She seems scared of the water. It took me mga 30 minutes to convince her to try to atleast dip her feet in the water. She doesn't want her nanny to hold her, siguro she feel more secure if I was the one holding her e.










I thought of putting on
her swimming vest (bakit kasi di ko naisip agad..) She loves this vest because of the fishes. After wearing it she felt secured na siguro kaya ayun, she began to smile and enjoy the water na...

By the way, my officemate also brought her son Iori with her. Nakakatuwa kasi whenever they meet (my daughter and Iori), the little boy would hug and kiss her. Pagdating pa lang namin sa office before taking the trip, the little boy immediately hug and kissed her upon seeing my daughter...my morning kiss agad ang baby ko! :D

Hmmm....mukhang magiging childhood sweethe
arts pa yata ang dalawang ito! :D. Jaden is 4 months older than Iori.


Here's some more pictures of her....

3 comments:

Bang Ronario-Reyes said...

Hi mhay! Onga, magka age pala baby natin. :)

I know your daughter had fun swimming. :)

Heidi said...

looks like Jaden had a nice time sa kanyang first swimming experience... And the swimsuit looks so cute!

Me said...

hi mhay!

ang saya naman, sarap talaga mag swimming eh :D ganun na nga, basta wag lang silang bibiglain at mage-enjoy din sila sa pool, pahirapan pa paahunin pagtagal-tagal ;)

ingat palagi!