Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Eating Double?

Well, I don't believe that you should eat for two people if you're pregnant. If you do, you'll gain so much weight!

As for me, I really hope that I won’t gain so much weight during my pregnancy. I’m already on my 19th week and the food aversions and morning sickness are already gone so now I eat almost all the food that I love. And I eat a lot! During lunch in the office, I added additional half cup rice from my previous 1 cup. And I eat twice what I’m eating during the afternoon breaks. I know, I know, I’m bad :D. So starting tomorrow, I’ll monitor what I’ll eat and control myself from eating too much. I’ll also make sure that I eat enough vegetables and fruits every day. I’m determined not to gain weight because I don’t want to suffer just to lose belly fat after my pregnancy :).


No comments: