Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

One thing every household should have.

Last week I bought a rechargeable light with fan at the Handyman in Robinson's Galleria. That was the time that Meralco informed the public that there will be rotational black-outs or power interruption in Quezon City, Marikina, and Rizal over the week. When I went to the store the emergency lights and other items of the same kind are almost sold out. So when i was able to got hold one, I immediately bought it. It's quite pricey but I know this is one good item to invest on specially sincet we have a child in the house.

Sure enough when I got home that day, the power is out but the little enjoyed it still having enough light and a fan to make her comfortable even during black-outs. I think it's a must that every household should have an emergency rechargeable light always ready and available inside.


1 comment:

JonaBQ said...

Correct! we were about to also buy one but the store run out of stocks. uti nalang di kame affected og blackouts. =D