Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Saturday 9: Lie to Me



It's my first time to join this meme..I hope I'll be able to join often. here's my entry for this week:


1. Can you tell when someone is lying to you? Not always but oftentimes I can determine if someone is lying specially if the person is not used to doing so. The voice cracked, and they can't even look to you straight in the eye.

2. Tell us about one of your flaws. Do you live with it or try to correct it?
One of my physical flaw is my small cup size... I just live with it :)

3. When was the last time you laughed hard and what struck you as funny?
Just this morning during the Sunday service when our preacher cracked a joke. I can easily laugh even to the silliest joke.

4. Tell us about a time when you should have tried harder.
Maybe I should have tried harder when I was choosing the course to study in college.

5. If you won the lottery, what would you buy first?
Pay off all debts first, then buy a house for me and my parents.

6. What movie do you know every word to?
Oh I guess, none.

7. What was the best thing that happened to you this week?
Receiving a favor from a friend :)

8. What was the worst thing that happened to you this week?
Receiving a call from someone I didn't expect.

9. What do you think is the biggest difference between men and women?
Hmm...girls loves shopping and it will took them hours to choose the best dress. Men can shop and decide on a shirt in seconds.

No comments: