Pages

Monday, October 05, 2009

A Hundred Fold in Return

I’m thankful that our company really cares for their employees. Last week, some of my office mates even came to our house to deliver initial relief goods as well as everyone who were affected buy the flood. I’m blessed that I belong to a company that cares for their staffs. I’ve also heard that there are some big companies who also extended big help to their effected employees. They didn’t just give relief goods but they even housed them in a hotel to give them shelter. That was so generous.

News about the devastating calamity also reach my friend abroad. She said that if it will happen to their place their company will definitely do the same. They will probably book new orleans hotel reservations to help some people who lost their homes find shelter in a comfortable hotel.

Times such as this is a time of caring, understanding and helping those who suffered and those who really extended their help will definitely received something in return. Maybe not from the people they’ve helped out but by the One who knows and sees the heart of the real giver. He will give back a hundred fold.


No comments: