Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Why Gold?

Do you know of someone whose business is buying and selling gold? My parents has a friend who’s investing in gold and is now a successful businessman. I don’t know so much about this business and why investors buy gold then sell them after, but I think this is one of the best business to pursue and invest on. But first time gold buyers should be equipped with all the necessary information before venturing in this business, let alone buying their first gold bullion.

Why do they invest on gold? Well, first and foremost, gold is the most popular precious stone for an investment. It can be sold as gold bars or as precious jewelries when melted. Gold bullion have been used even by first Filipinos during the barter times in exchange for products from other countries like China.

Even before the existence of american eagle gold coins, gold has been used worldwide as money. And like money, all commodities were priced in relation to the relative & similar quantity of gold per region during the pre war period. Now, more and more investors believe that the value of gold will not go down but will continue to rise up instead. Thus, having gold for an investment makes it a safe haven for them against any economic, political, social or currency-based crises. When you have gold in your safe, you will definitely feel secure even if the economic condition is down. But like investing in stock markets, it’s also very risky to venture in this type of business.

As for me, I would really love to learn more about this business. Who knows, once I mastered everything about investing in gold, I could succeed and eventually helped out in our finances? At times like this we must be more pro active when it comes to looking for additional income for the family, right? That’s why I always search the net for some opportunity that will really help us. But since I know, we’re not yet capable of venturing into this business, financially speaking, I’ll just equipped myself with lots of info about investing in gold and maybe someday, I’ll be able to call myself a gold investor.


No comments: