Pages

Friday, June 15, 2007

Christian

This is quite a late post…I just want to blog about it. I was invited to a cocktails held at Holiday Inn Galeria for the Twin Summit Club. I was first hesitant to go since I’m not really a partygoer and quite dislike sosyalan. But since I don’t have anything to do after office, I just go and brought with me my colleague. It was held at Holiday Inn’s Bed Bar @ Bar One. It was a nice place. I enjoyed the food…(who won’t?...it’s free!..lolz!). But the highlight of the night is Christian Bautista, the guest entertainer! He is really one of my favorite singers kaya we stayed and finished his performance. Sayang lang kasi we forgot to bring a camera with us! Of all the days that night pa. So we just pleased and filled our eyes with views of him..tsk tsk!

No comments: