Pages

Friday, June 01, 2007

I.am.single.

Not what you're thinking... what I mean is that I'll be single for the next two years because... I’ll be living alone without a husband besides me.

It came to pass....Jerry left this morning. It was such a heartrending moment. I couldn’t believe that the picture I usually see on movies is actually happening to us... that’s where I am that moment. The departure scene. I tried to manage my self out from crying. I cried enough the night before his departure. Ganun pala talaga ang feeling. The thought of him leaving us for two years just sank in so ayun, I felt really sad and nag drama talaga. Specially when the moment came...when he was ushered by the agency's liason officer to the airport's entrance...and seeing just his back... That was his last picture. I knew then that it was real.

It was sad but I know I can handle this. I kept on telling my self that he's just in a mission, or in the province so that I won't feel alone and lonely. I need to be strong so that he won't feel the loneliness of being away from his family too.

look at the eyes...


Jerry bids goodbye to Jaden


We'll carry on. I believe that God will be with us always. And he will be there to comfort my husband in times of loneliness and I also know that He'll be there as well to give me wisdom and strength, that I'll be able to raise a wonderful, smart and good daughter.

1 comment:

dionne said...

hi sis! am sure you and jerry will be fine. be strong. mamaya lang pauwi na rin si jerry. tc!