Pages

Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm 31% Vain

In response to Mai's tag... here's the result of the Vanity quiz I took.


You Are 31% Vain


Okay, so you're slightly vain from time to time, but you're not superficial at all.
You are realistic. You know that looks matter. You just try to make them matter less.




Well, I may say that the result is true :D.

Random Beauty/Vanity/Fashion facts about me:
1. I wear makeup when I work but I make sure it's not loud. Same with Mai, my makeup kit consists of unbranded cosmetics. I can't leave the house whitout using a curler and a maskara. Even if I don't wear eyeshadows as long as I have these 2 ok na ang eyes ko. I have chinita eyes kasi so I use them to make my eyes look bigger. I love earth colored make ups and lipsticks.
2. I occasionally shop for clothes even if it's on sale. Basta I know hindi ko kailangan. I don't always follow trends. I'm comfortable wearing a pair of jeans and a comfy top (shirt/blouse) when I go out. I don't wear ravealing tops or strappy blouses, tubes etc. U I don't wear skirts outside the house.
3. After work, I just use make up removers and wash my face with Eskinol Papaya Facial Wash :D.
4. I make sure my hair's rebonded once a year. It started in 2005. This month I had my third. I just maintain it with shampoo and conditioner. If there's extra money and time, I had it treated.
5. Of course I do wear perfume and a cologne. Cologne for casual occasions.
6. I don’t grow my nails long, I want it clean. But I do put nailpolish, occasionally (French tips mostly).
7. I buy shoes when needed. But I do have a collection of shoes at home. But I don't usually buy expensive ones.
8. I have a hand lotion in the office and a sanitizer on my purse. always.

That's it! For me the beauty of our crowning glory matters a lot so that's where I spend the most :D. I'm tagging Toni, Nice, Faye, Nette, Kitts.. and those who want to try this quiz :D

No comments: