Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Changes

Our speaker at church this morning was Bro. Jo Balais. If you don't know him, his life story was featured on TV many years back for a lenten presentation of the 700 Club Asia. I remembered at a young age being inspired while watching it. He was once a hoodlum, a public enemy no.1. He has killed a number of people and once the leader of the notorious "Bahala Na Gang", until he met God. His story is a picture of God's grace and forgiveness...that anyone at any condition can be transformed and have a renewed life if he will just allow God to enter in. God is the one changing the character of a person.

Who would have thought that the once known criminal was now a Pastor? Yes...God can really do miracles in a person's life.

Speaking of changes, I too pledge for a character change. I know I need to change some crooked ways. I need to pattern this for my new found significance. Yes, you read it right. I now felt significant in my work after all.

I just realized everything after I attended a workshop/training about being INDISPENSABLE. Prior to this, I was feeling insignificant and ordinary. Unimportant. I don't feel the prestige unlike others who had the same title/position as mine. Actually, I had a personal dilemma...for months now. Just then this training came. It somehow, awakened me... and made me realized my importance. I was literally awakened at 2 am today thinking of all these things and all the things I should start doing. I just realized, I don't have an Individual Development plan so I better start doing the things I should do...the soonest time possible.

No comments: