Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wake up call

I've got a firm tap. Maybe it's God's wake up call.... for me to appreciate all the things that He had given me, the things that I possesed, prayed for and those that were freely given to me. For me to realize that life can be taken away from us even on a fleeting moment, for me to value living...to realize that in life nothing is permanent, to realize the value of time, friendship, connections. To realize how God earnestly wants us to let Him be involved in our lives...every areas of it. And not just become a part of it.. a saling-pusa. A singit to our busy schedules.

I know... Lately I make a lot of plans in this life, a lot of moves I think best for me, and so often without consulting God. And I know that's not right. But thank God for the tap. May God help me to follow Him in all my ways, and not just a selected few.
“in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight”
(Proverbs 3:6).

No comments: