Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Got it, Blew it..

Read this post? Well, I somehow got the job. I attended the initial meeting / interview in Tomas Morato with the head last Friday. The job, by the way, is a part-time wedding coordinator. I really love weddings so I believe I can be a good one. But I somewhat blew it! My first event supposedly is on the following day, Saturday. But alas, when I arrived home after our meeting, my mom told me that my baby is sick. Since I don't have a yaya yet, I don't have any choice but stay with my baby and monitor her condition.

Saturday at 1am, her temperature rised to 40 degrees. I was so worried so I sent the head a text message telling her that I might not be able to go. I just don't know if she recieved the message, but I really hope she understood my situation that time. *Sigh*

Anyways, I am not just so sure if I totally blew it. Just praying that she'd reconsider me for the job. :D

And with regards to my baby, I brought her to her pedia yesterday. The doctor told me that its just some kind of a flu or Raciolla, in tagalog she called it "Tigdas Hangin" and one aspect can also be caused by the erruption of her teeth. She's quite well na when I left her this morning. Her temp was stable at 37 degrees. Thank God.

2 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

di naman siguro Mhay. I'm sure a resonable person would understand.

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

di naman siguro Mhay. I'm sure a resonable person would understand.