Pages

Monday, June 11, 2007

Adjusting.

I just tucked Jaden to bed. That little girl...she was still up and alert so I had to force her to sleep. A while ago, she was so daldal while singing... (that really means babbling :D) and dancing with the kids on the TV commercial. She even flutters her eyelashes as she show me her version of "beautiful eyes"....and yes, I love her famous "nguso"..how funny her face looks! How I wish, my husband's here to witness his daughter's kakulitan...haha! Nakakaaliw na talaga sobra. So even if kami lang dalawa dito sa house, I'm really enjoying it. Now, she's sound asleep. Which is good because I can now have my time to check on my emails and of course, blog :D.

Okay, so what's new? My BIL got our car last Sunday. He moved it to their house in Mandaluyong. My husband told him to use it as long as I'm not yet ready to drive. Though, I'm not okay with the decision, he was able to compelled me since I know it's right. So,what I need to do now is start enrolling in a driving institution and learn fast. And speaking of, I already inquired with several driving school near our house. I just hope that the instructors will have enough patience for me...lol!

Well, I stopped counting the days...I'll just get frustrated. I'm beginning to adjust and lived with the situation. I know I'll get the hang of it..being alone for the meantime :).

1 comment:

:P said...

good luck with your driving lessons! ako, i need a refresher course badly. my hubby has been bugging me to take the course but I'm still too fearful of the streets of Manila! oh well... we'll see. =D