Pages

Monday, August 04, 2008

Fun Weekend

I had a good weekend.

This is the Kalas Children's utensil set. I love this that's why last Saturday, with my sister, I went to Ikea in Kamias to look for this and some other items I saw from their website. Their showroom is small and items--incomplete. And worst, the Kalas utensil is out of stock. Wala akong choice but to leave them my number to contact me in case their stock arrives. Excited pa naman ako because I know Jaden will love it surely.

Had lunch at Chowking. Since now was our only time to bond before my sister returns to work, (She was on ML for 2 and 1/2 months) I promised to treat her to a movie. She wanted to watch "A Very Special Love" with John Lloyd Cruz and Sarah Geronimo (I thought, ang corny ng ate ko! hehe) but since I want to be nice to her kaya, cge na nga lang.

We went to Robinson's Metro East. Di naman sayang yung money ko :D. It was a nice movie, rich with kilig scenes. And honestly, dito ko lang naappreciate na good looking din pala si John Lloyd. Di kasi ako talaga naga-gwapuhan sa kanya before. But he looks good here aside from magaling talaga siya umarte. I was moved, I laughed and cried a bit :). Sarah was good, although mas gusto ko sya when she sings. May chemistry naman ang team up nila so, thumbs up.


After the movie, we did a little shopping and was able to buy a bead roller coaster toy for Jaden. Not really like that of Ikea's but when Jaden saw it, she was happy. Plus, it's cheaper. Jaden enjoyed playing with it.

Sunday. After church, went uli sa Robinson's Metro East. This time para i pag-meet ang dalawang friends ko na naghahanap ng lovelife , hehehe!!!:D. For the first time, I hosted a blind date! :D It was fun din pala. The girl is our family friend who is leaving to work in Hong Kong this Tuesday. The guy is my church mate. They both like the company of each other naman...sayang lang kasi si girl e aalis din, e yung guy ayaw ng long distance relationship, though he's interested with the girl...haaay...I wish sila na eh..sayang lang talaga. But if sila talaga God will make a way, I believe.

Went home at 7pm. No time to cook dinner kaya, we ate at my parent's house na lang. Played with my daughter before putting her to bed. Then went online to check for opps. :D Glad there's a few. Talked to hubby after and dozed off. :D


4 comments:

MiLeT said...

wah! may ikea na sa kamias ? nde ko lam un eh. gusto din ni jaden ung beads ang galing. mas maganda yang nabili mo mhay, mas colorful.

dun sa kalas children's utensil set, meron katulad nya sa sm by baby first. you might want to check. kasi nakabili akong ganyan sa sm cubao but of different style walang knife at bowl.

re : ung sa lenovo. kala ko one of those authorized reseller kau ni ibm. hehe. pero the real score why konti ang sales for ibm is not the quality. mahal kasi sya eh. nde afford ng karaniwang tao. lol.

~ Mhay ~ said...

Sis, I found out na may 3 local outlets ang Ikea. One in Makati, one in New Manila and one in Kamias, katabi lng MBE Progressive Printing. Kaya dun ako pumunta sa kamias kasi mas malapit. But I think mas okay ang outlet sa Makati. kaka frustrate kasi nga yung pinunta ko wala :D.

Talaga, may kagaya nun sa SM? Nagustuhan ko yung Kalas kasi yun yung ginagamit ng Kindermusik di ba? E gusto ni Jaden, tapos ngayon sa plastic cup na siya umiinom ayaw niya sippy cups.

Yung wooden bead roller coaster sa Metro East P299.00 ko lang nabili. Ang mura :D hehe.Kakatuwa nga kasi 2 binili ko dahil yung isa pang gift ng sister ko sa inaanak nya. E free gift wrapping di ba? pinabalot ko pati yung kay Jaden, tuwang tuwa sya pagdating ko sa house sahil may gift daw siya hehe.

MiLeT said...

yap, mhay kaya ko rin binili ung ganun kasi sa kindermusik. lol. kung ung sa kindermusik ang gusto mo, ung baby 1st talaga gamit nila meron nun sa sm cubao or any sm siguro sa baby outlet nila.

mahunting nga yang si ikea. lol.

~ Mhay ~ said...

Ay cge, check ko SM Mega later sana, meron sila dun. :)

Thanks sis ha.