Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thankful and Planning

I was not able to post my entry for the Thankful Thursday last week, I was really busy that I had no time to blog for some other things other than tags. I only finished doing the tags because I know I had to do them. Anyways, last week was really a wonderful week.


  1. I'm thankful that finally I already recieved my refund from my previous developer. I didn't expect that the amount is higher that what I'm thinking, and I am so thankful...really.
  2. Hubby's papers after 2 weeks of waiting finally came. These are the things I need so I can start processing his PoP membership from HDMF. I was worried that It won't reach me since I don't really trust snailmail that much, coz the last time I sent him a letter it didn't reach him. I thankful that God protected the mail.
  3. I'm thankful for the joy my daughter brings everyday....I have been so busy last week but she keeps me sane and happy :)
  4. I'm thankful for all the blessings I've recieved. I was thankful also for guiding me during a challenging experienced I had last Monday. ;)

*******

Monday is a holiday so that means bonding time with my toddler. I'm also planning to visit a nearby driving school to inquire about a class. Finally, I'm enrolling...my student permit is expiring next month, so I really have to enroll now.

And if I had extra time in the afternoon, I'll visit a mall sale..I need to check for a baby stroller for my niece. It doesn't have to be a Bugaboo stroller but one that will be comfortable and of course affordable.

And on Tuesday, I'll be taking a leave to finally process our housing loan application. I had to process hubby's PoP application and pay membership fee and attend the seminar. I just hope that it will be easy.

*******

By the way, Jaden was now a member of JKC (Jolibee Kids Club). We went to the mall yesterday and ate at Jolibee. While eating, a crew approached me about JKC and I refused. A little later another crew approaced me and I again refused. The third time, I decided to just fill up the form since the membership is just P50. There will be a lot of activities in line from August to October for the kids but I don't think we can attend all. But hmmm...we'll see.

4 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Hi Mhay! I hope you are enjoying the holiday with your little one today. :)

Si B.boy din ginawang member ng lolo nya sa Jollibee.

Btw, I'm inviting you to share your thoughts about this > http://www.mommastuff.com/?p=297

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
htp://www.mommastuff.com

MiLeT said...

hi mhay,

goodluck sa mga docu para sa housing.

something for you
http://www.momiespace.com/2008/08/bff-gold-card-award.html

~ Mhay ~ said...

Sis, ang bilis lang pala eh...naayos ko lahat ng dapat ayusin yesterday. I paid the 24months contributions which is P4,800. nag pa ID for Jerry then nag pa approved the MSVS. After ko sa PoP office, went straight to my developer to give the docs :)

MiLeT said...

yap, mabilis lang sa pop. pero kung local yan nakupo. 10 days ang approval para sa msvs.

wow. malapit na yan, mhay.