Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Random Preggyness Tag

Haaay!!! wasn't able to blog today. Not even a peek. I was busy. And now I need to catch up with the blogs I regularly visit. And to start with, I need to answer some tags.

Here's a tag from Eds:



Moms Who Played Along:
Mai Yen Eds Mhay Your blog where you posted this


Preggy Facts:

1. Who did you first inform about your pregnancy and how?

I asked my sister first about the weird feelings I'm having that time. That's when I confirmed that I'm preggy. Then I told hubby about it.


2. Maximum weight?
150 lbs!!

3. Cravings?
Big shrimp (Sugpo), and Siomai

4. Aversions?
Nothing in particular

5. Morning Sickness?
Yes..:( it was awful!


D Day Facts:

1. Number of Kids/Deliveries?
~ 1 ~


2. NSD or CS?
CS

3. Girl or Boy?
Girl

4. AOG (age of gestation) on Birth?
Jaden is 2 weeks early. Her due date is 2nd week of June but she came on the 30th of May.
5. How long in labor?
Didn't experience actual labor. I was still inside the mall with hubby when my OB told me I need to go to the hospital for a C-section since the baby is not doing OK as per my last ultrasound's result. Such a long story.


-{{END COPY HERE}}–


Tagging: Lilet, Milet, Nice and Toni


4 comments:

MiLeT said...

ay ni tag mo rin ako. gawin ko to maya2.

thanks.

MiLeT said...

done na po.

~ Mhay ~ said...

Thanks for doing the tag sis :)

Paul and Toni said...

hi mhay! done with the tag. http://paulandtoni.com/?p=353 thanks! :)