Pages

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thankful Thursday



Some of the things I am thankful for this week...

  1. After calling the developer of the house we planned to buy but decided not to yesterday, finally they told me that I will get a refund...higher that what I've expected.
  2. Finally, after more than a week of confinement, my 3-week old nephew will come home. We're thankful that God sustained his life and healed him. Thankful also for his provisions during his hospitalization. Indeed God is our great healer and provider!
  3. Thankful also for my brother in law who is always there to help me on things I cannot attend to because of work...specially legal docs and bank transactions.
  4. Thankful that my computer is fixed.
  5. Thankful for my husband. We may disagree on a lot things but I'm thankful that he knows how to listen to me and forgive me and also admits when he's wrong. Thankful that though he's not here with us, he doesn't fail to communicate with us.



No comments: