Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Household Chores

This tag is passed by Jhona:





Here are the rules:
1.) List down the household chores you hate and why. Do you think you can survive without helpers and nannies?
2.) Copy the image.
3.) Tag as many girlfriends you want, the daddies and hubbies can also join.
4.) Add your blog’s link in the domesticated divas linky love. You can add all your blogs.
5.) Leave ME a comment and I’ll add you up in the masterlist.

~~~END COPY~~~

Here's my answer:

Eversince we're young, my mom taught us household chores so I know that I can live even without a nanny or helper. I've started doing the laundry when I was in grade 5 (handwashing lang kami before because we don't have machine)...and that's one thing I don't like doing plus ironing clothes. Paglutuin mo na lng ako :D hehe

1 comment:

MiLeT said...

ako din ayoko mamlantsa. ahehehe. pero ung paglalaba, kung pag kukusitin mo ko, i would think twice. pero kung washing machine cge lang.