Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

High School

I was checking friendster when I came across some familiar faces...my high school friends and batch mates...brings high school memories.

High school...I think it's the most exciting stage of my life. Back then, life is simple. I only think about getting good grades and the tough competition among the Top Ten students in class. I only think about crushes and puppy love, C.A.T. class, P.E, and pimples! (yaiks! good thing I've never been in the stage of using treatments for acne). Now, my life has change..but I'm happy.

Anyway, I never thought I will be able to see them again--my dear classmates. Thanks to the wonders of the internet. I hope there will be a chance for all of us to meet...catch up on each others lives perhaps...I miss them.



No comments: