Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Student Driver: Day Two

W---o----w!!! I just had my second session a while ago, and I'm beginning to like driving now :).

Today, I had two hours session and I drove an Innova. Quite big for me but I was able to handle it with ease. I drove along Marikina and Quezon City. The roads in Mrikina are a bit congested which is good because I was able to practice my breaks and clutch so well. Also, unlike the first, my instructor this time is more courteous and knows where to go.

I feel accomplished as I've learned backing, crossing on intersections, changing lanes, and turning to left and right.

Whew! I can't believe I'm really driving!

I'm not nervous now...can't wait for tomorrow's session.




________________
Have you tried checking in at reno hotels?


No comments: