Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Manic Monday #13



If you could take more control of one aspect of your life, what would it be?
Wow, tough question...my work and paycheck maybe? hehe! Kidding aside, I want to take more control of my career, wishing to have more time for my self and my family.

If you were to name the difference between the male soul and the female soul, what would it be?
Hmmm..questions are getting tougher?!?maybe female: aims for security, male: aims for control? I don't really know :D

If you had to admit the most selfish thing you do on a regular basis, what would you say it is?
Blogging time? :D

Read more entries here

5 comments:

stan said...

I can relate to time spent reading blogs and blogging. lol.

envy u married folks. Dependancy is such a luxury. Thx for dropping by.

cheatymoon said...

Thanks for stopping by - I like your answers. :-)

Teena in Toronto said...

Blogging is one of my selfish endeavours :)

Thanks for stopping by :)

Tiffany Aller said...

Great answer for the third question - I never thought of my blogging time as being selfish, but it sometimes does take away from other things I'm supposed to be doing. Happy Monday!

Gabriel said...

Good post, Mhay. I liked your third answer especially! :-)

Thanks for dropping by.