Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Chopsuey

Last night, I was preparing for dinner when suddenly my little lady went towards me and started digging her little hands into the basin filled with baguio beans and started cutting the veggie with her hands. She’s now helping mum in the kitchen and I’ll just let her so she‘ll get the passion for cooking. Like mommy :D

***
I gave her kisses for “pasalubong” last night and she shouted “Wow!!! Mommy, sholeyt!”

Sholeyt = chocolate...You can only get that from a toddler’s vocabulary :D

***
Busy plurking…yes…that’s a new addiction, hahaha! That’s why I can’t think of something to write about condo hotel. Hirap mag isip if you're multi-tasking :D


1 comment:

sweetytots said...

cute naman ng baby mo..i have an award for you here http://sweetprettynaughty.blogspot.com/2008/09/shelf-full-of-awards.html