Pages

Monday, September 08, 2008

Manic Monday #133



If you could choose only two movies to watch ever again, what would they be?

~ Pretty Woman {basically because it's a modern Cinderella story and I love the ending} and An Affair to Remember, one of the most romantic film I've watched.

What have you found to be the best way to relieve tension?
~Breathe in and out, and listening to music.

If you went to a beach and it turned out to be a nude beach, would you stay and go swimming?
~
I guess no. It would so uncomfortable.

Would you swim nude
?
~No way! :D that's way beyond my personality. I can't imagine my self. :D


More answers here.

2 comments:

stan said...

that was Julia ROberts' first academy nomination rite? She's such a talent!

Teena in Toronto said...

Every time "Pretty Woman" is on I watch it!

I played too :)