Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Manic Monday #134




What's worse, physical or mental cheating? Why?
~Mental cheating. Women got instincts and I believe because of that, they will or they can feel it if they are being cheated. And it hurts so much if you know that you're being betrayed or cheated but your husband or partner don't admit it to you or tell it right to your face so you'll be left mentally tortured :)

Do you think men and women can be just friends? Why or why not?
~ sure they can, and I've proven it. When I was in high school I had lots of friends who belong to the opposite sex and there's even this particular guy friend I've got crush on, who turned to be my male best friend until now.

How do you feel about dating co-workers?
~I think it would be uncomfortable for me.


More entries here.


4 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Interesting answers!

I played too :)

Gabriel said...

Great post, Mhay. We had very similar answers. The only exception would be #2, though you did recognize you had a crush on somebody who ended being your friend. I had many good friends and still do, but I think the closer you get, the more likely for someone to develop mixed feelings...

Thanks for your visit today!

Unknown said...

I agree on 1 and 2.
It hurts deeply.

Want to see my answers?
They're ::here::.

Have a great week!

Vanniedosa said...

hi mhay u have a point in #1 but ako physical talaga - para di ko ma forgive if ever. ahahahah

anyway an award for you http://www.kidddesigns.com/2008/09/awardif-you-need-handim-here.html