Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Manic Monday #135



Pick out the most important item you have in your purse/wallet and tell me why it's important to you.

~My ATM card. Sure I can always withdraw over the counter but with my ATM I don't have to go to the bank aside from that it contain all my incoming funds so it's hard to lose especially if the replacement procedure takes time.

What would you take from your house if you knew it would be flooded tomorrow?
~All our legal docs (birth cert. marriage contract, etc.)

If you were stuck in a room for an hour with a chalk board, what would you draw on it?
~I love to doodle and draw. Maybe I'll draw my name in different fonts and colors (I hope there are available colored chalks, hahaha!) and perhaps draw a serene beach picture.

More players here.

2 comments:

Vanniedosa said...

same tayo answer on #1 and #2 mhay! ehehehehe

Gabriel said...

It's been long since the last time I had an ATM card in my wallet. My wife has it, because her mother has hers. Don't ask me how this works... :-)

Thanks for dropping by.