Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Right Age for School

A tag from Mommie Van :)
–Start Copy–

RULES:
1. Add your blog to the list. If you’re keeping multiple blogs, it’ll be fine if you add them all up and just post your answers in one of those blogs.
2. IMPORTANT: kindly get back to me [MAICEL] so i will be able to visit your sites, read your answers and include you in the masterlist.
3. Please do copy from Start to End.
4. You may tag as many online friends as you please.

Copy this Participants List:
Simple Delights / Motherhood in a Nutshell / 3 for 100 / All About Me / Living A’La Mode / A Mother’s Journal / My Life, My Journey / Chismis Today / Techicardia / Small and Simple Things / My Notebook / Glossa~licious / A Great Pleasure/ Also Mommy / Both Sides Now / Life is What we Make it / When SAHMone Speaks / When Silence Speaks / Etc Atbp / Everything About Deye / Ozzy's Mom / Me,Myself+2 / Fun.Fierce. Fabulous/ Kidd Designs / Married and Happy About It / YOUR BLOG HERE

-End Copy-

Do you have kids? Yes, a daughter.

How old are they? 28 months.

What do you think is the ideal age for the kids to be sent to school? Normally kids start going to pre-school at the age of five. For me, it can be as early as four as long as the child already shows interest.

Would you consider sending your 3-year-old toddler to school? Of course.

Explain your reasons : My daughter even attended a play/music school at the age of 2 and I think it helped in her social development. As long as it's a play school it's okay for me. I believe children at 3 still needs to have some fun so serious classroom type school is a no-no yet for her.


I'd like to hear your answers, Lilet, Kitts and Toni. :)

No comments: