Pages

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Spread the Christmas Spirit

The "Ber-Months" has arrived, and looks like some bloggers here are on Christmas mode already, hehe. Here's a tag from Jannese.

The Rule?

It's so simple. Copy the photo below then write your blog and your wish this Christmas 2008. Your wish has to be something PRICELESS and SELF-LESS... something that money can't buy... something that another person will treasure dearly.



1. Bits and Pieces by Jan :: I wish Gino and I will be able to convince friends to help us sponsor a simple Christmas party for the children of White Cross Children's Home in San Juan.

2. The Wifey Diaries by Jannesse : My birthday falls on the 22nd of December. I have always wished to spend it with orphaned or abandoned kids. I'd be super happy to spend my birthday with them. That way, they get early Christmas presents from me. Oh, and can I wish for a baby, too? Please?

3. Married and Happy About It by Mhay: I won't look far. I wish I'll have enough money to give gifts to the less fortunate families and specially children in the town where we used to live. Because every Christmas and I am able to visit the place, I hear from neighbors that some of them thought Christmas as just another ordinary day, no Noche Buena, no opening of gifts or whatsoever. I wish I could give them something.

What do you wish Lilet, Toni and Jhona?


No comments: