Pages

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

5 Things I want my kids to know...

"...before going out in this world"...

this is such a nice tag I got from Milet and Toni.

Here are my answers:
  1. First, I want them to know everything about God. About our faith. I believe that the biblical foundation that we can share to our children will be their guide through their journey to life.
  2. I want them to learn how to be a winner and a fighter in life but guided with righteousness. To know what’s just and fair. To know what's right from wrong.
  3. I want them to know that they are loved for who they are and not for what they’ve done or accomplished.
  4. I want them to know the value of education. To strive to learn and keep on learning. To strive to achieve good education.
  5. And of course like Milet, I want them to know that everything in this world is not serve on a silver platter. To learn to get what they want the hard way. To invest on things that are valuable. To treasure and be content with what they have.
Thanks for this tag. Now I'm tagging, Lilet, Yette and Lutchi.


1 comment:

:P said...

oh my gosh! i owe you this tag too! i have a lot of catching up to do it seems. =D

thanks again sis! =D