Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

All about me...

I got this tag from Rich...read on to know bits of facts about me :D

1.Are you in a complicated love situation?
- Nope. I'm married. I have a daughter. I'm happy and I’m very blessed!

2.Do you hate more than 3 people?
- As much as possible I don't want to hate anybody.. do'n't want to fill my heart with hatred.

3.The last thing you drank?
- Appeton milk

4.Favorite chocolate bar?
- Cadburry

5.How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- hmmm....including sandals and slip ons...I think I have around 20 :)

6.Favorite genre of music?
- Christian music specially Hillsongs

7.Do you like beer?
- Nope. I don't drink that's why.

8.What are your favorite color(s)?
- Beige, Blues and Pinks

9.Is anyone in love with you?
- Yes! My dear hubby

10.Pepsi or Sprite?
- Pepsi for me.

11.How many video games do you own?
- None :D

12.Does look matters?
- Not really

13.Are you too forgiving?
- Forgiving but not too much that people will abuse it:D

14.Do you own a gun?
- No and no way.

15.What did you do last night?
- Prepared my things for work and then sleep.

16.Nicknames?
- Mhay

17.Are you thinking about somebody right now?
- Yup...misses my hubby on Valentine's Day

18.Are you happy with your life right now?
- Yes.

19.Do you like your hair?
- Not really. I need a haircut and planning to had it rebonded again :D

20.Does anyone like you?
- Yes, of course! hehehe:D

21.Last thing you read?
- Bible this morning

22.Are you afraid of the dark?
- I'm not.

23.Have you ever stripped?
- Nope.

24.Can you cook?
- Yes. I love it!

25.Money or Love?
- Love with a little bit of money too :)

26.Do you enjoy scary movies?
- No.

27.Marriage Or Live In?
- Marriage

28.When was the last time you said “i love you” ?
- this morning through SMS.

2 comments:

JonaBQ said...

Hey! cadburry is my fave chocolate too :D

~ Mhay ~ said...

talaga? naku lalo na ko pag may almonds..yum! :)