Pages

Friday, February 01, 2008

It's FEBRUARY

Bye-bye January...hello, February! one month has passed already..Ang bilis talaga ng panahon :)

But honestly, I was glad for the passing of time. I am getting more and more excited for hubby's coming home.

Well, anyway, I want to list down the things I've accomplished last month:
1. Got my Passport already. Got it when DFA held a mobile passport system in San Juan.
2. Finalized our office uniforms. It was hard to contest with the president but thank God we're able to get his approval
3. Passed the Civil Service Exam! Hoorey!!
4. Got my daughter's birth certificate from NSO. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get her passport the same day I secured mine. I hope there will be another mobile passport system somewhere in the metro :)
5. Updated our savings account. Mine and Jaden's
6. Updated SSS contribution of my helper
7. Finished reading Steve Pruitt's "The Making of a Worship Leader". will start another book this month. :D

It really was a great start...Im hoping for more accomplishments this February.



4 comments:

MiLeT said...

wow that's a lot of accomplishment. congrats on passing the civil service and i know the feeling pag nag aantay ng pag uwi ng asawa. hahaha! be patient ;)

handa mo na si jaden. pakita mo lagi picture ni jerry sa kanya.

~ Mhay ~ said...

Hi Sis! pasensiya na, sobrang busy and the week end was spent taking care of a sick baby :) will post it soon :)

thanks for the tag also. I'll update my blog pramis! :)

Me said...

hi mhay,

onting tiis na lang palapit na ng palapit pagbalik ni hubby! :D

congrats on your exam! ganda nyan pangdagdag sa resume ;) wala pa ko nyan hihi

~ Mhay ~ said...

Hi Kitts!

Naku..talaga naman konting tiis na lang :D...

uy 4 motnhs to go na lng pala bday na ng babies natin! bilis ng panahon :)