Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The past three days...

..I wasn't able to post for my weekly memes. Been busy from the very first day of the week. Monday and Tuesday was spent in doing presentations for two important meetings. And yesterday, I went to cavite with two of my officemates to do an occular visit for possible summer outing venues for our company. We we're able to visit 7 places. Out of the seven I can only recommend Mount Sea Grand Resort in Tanza, Cavite. You can click the link to see what they are offering. We also visited Caylabne Bay, but the travel can be tiring specially if some of the employees will bring their kids.

It was quite a tiring day. Went home late since our driver dropped me off at Taft Ave. from Coastal Road. Buti na lang my daughter was still up when I arrived home. I gave her my pasalubong (buko crumble pie) which she immediately get from me and enjoyed eating. I guess she was really excited to wait for me kasi she wasn't able to see me when she woke up that morning, maaga kasi ako umalis ng bahay.

Speaking of my daughter, she already knows how to answer simple questions that I ask her and she makes me laugh with her words and gestures. Ang nakakatuwa ngayon, she loves the show Kung Fu Kids and whenever she watches the show or it's trailer, even when she see just the logo of the program, she'll shout "Yaah!" with matching actions ha.

She was really giving me joy everyday, she never fails to do that. And guess what, since hubby's not here, this cute little lady will be my date tonight :D.


1 comment:

MiLeT said...

pareho sila ni anevay. gusto nya rin kung fun kids eh. hahaha! almost all scenes where shot here in marikina. malapit pa sa min ;)

buti na lang kamo may babies tayo kung wala nakakaloka situation natin. hehe!