Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love...

"What the world needs now is love, sweet love
it's the only thing that there's just too little of
What the world needs now is love, sweet love,
no not just for somebut for everyone..."


Happy Valentine's day everyone!! I guess most of you now are getting ready for your dinner dates, and roses and chocolates are overflowing..in fact, this morning, upon heading for work, I saw vendors around the street selling roses. Hmm...today, I received chocolates, but from my boses...:D

As expected, hubby greeted me the sweetest greeting this morning. I know I won't received any kind of roses from him, puro cactus lang daw kasi ang meron dun, hahaha! :D But I thank God for his love that continually binds us together. It doesn't matter if there's no roses, as long as we both know that we love each other enough for us to be happy although we're far apart.

2 comments:

Faye said...

happy v day mhay! :)

Norm said...

happy valentines sis!