Pages

Monday, February 04, 2008

Manic Monday #4

Is there anything to serious to joke about? If so, what falls into that category for you?
- I think when it's about the Philippines' economic condition. Its a fact that Fililipos are one of the happiest person in the world but our economic situation should not be taken lightly. We should be serious in dealing with our economic problems.

Would you rather be a tortured genius or a happy simple-minded person? Why?
- I know from the start that I'm a happy simple-minded person and I like it that way. I don't want to act like genius, I'm content that I know some stuffs others do not (which I willingly wanted to share) and I'm happy to get knowledge from others to stuffs which I do not know.

A dear friend or family member has a terminal illness and is in agony. He/she wants you to help him/her die. What would you do?
-Honestly this is really a hard question. But as a Christian I would rather not interfere on God's leading. What I would do is lead him/her to the way to salvation instead. To make sure that his/her soul will not experience eternal agony. Coz the pain we suffer here is but temporary, the most important is the life after death.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Great answers. I like how honest and bold you were.