Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

An ideal place to stay

I’m not familiar with Hilton Head Islands but they say that it’s a great vacation getaway. Great for family summer vacation. I chanced upon a site that narrates everything about the island and from that you can be assure that it’s really an ideal place of togetherness. There are a lot to see plus idyllic places to stay. There's a lot Hilton Head rentals which you can choose from either homes or villas. I wish I could visit the place and see it my self.

1 comment:

valerie said...

Hello Mhay,
Your blog is so sweet and I love hearing about praying moms. When my children were in college I was a part of a group "Mom's In Touch International" and we prayed each Wed. at 8:30 a.m. for an hour for our kids. There were about 5 ladies each week, (all different denominations) but the entire hour was devoted to prayer. It was an amazing experience and time of spiritual growth. If you're not familiar with it, there is information on the internet.
My kids are grown but still ask me to pray for them often. They know the power of prayer and it is such a comfort for them to know they have praying parents.
My only other blogging friend outside the U.S. is from Canada. I am happy to meet someone from the Philippines.
Have a blessed day!
Valerie