Pages

Thursday, May 08, 2008

at My Playroom

Last Saturday was my daughter's 2nd day in her Kindermusik class. The activities were just the same though they learned new animal, the seal :). We also got her take home materials ( a cd, a book, a poster and a musical instrument).

After her class, we went to Megamall (kahit maraming tao dahil sale :P) I need to return and replace a Hello Kitty blouse, an advance birthday gift from her Tita Lilet. Medyo masikip kasi sa kanya so I got her the one twice bigger. Medyo malaki kasi si Jaden sa age niya so size 2 is small pala :D.


And because maraming tao dahil nga sale, I dropped her to My Playroom muna so I can go with my business free from carrying her along...ang bigat kaya niya! She was with her yaya. Kahit super pagod na sa Kindermusik, nag enjoy pa rin siya sa playroom... dami kasing toys :D. She love the slides and the bikes which reminds me to buy her one on her birthday as my gift.

She also loves the colorful balls and of course the play house. Sabi ng yaya niya gustong-gusto daw makipag- hide and seek!

After 30 minutes, sinundo ko na sila. I think she had her fill of the toys naman kasi pagkakita niya sakin outside the playroom gusto na lumabas. We then went to Wendy's to have our dinner.

That was one super tiring but enjoying day I had with my daughter. And because hindi siya natulog before her class, knocked out siya when we got home :D

No comments: