Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

This is Me - Today

Got another tag from Milet:

Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

So here's my six today:
  1. PRETTY - hehehe! I really feel confident and pretty with my newly rebonded hair! (vain!)
  2. ALERT - my boss is outside so I need to be alert with my cellphones.
  3. THINKING - about alot of things... budgeting for the little lady's birthday and some other things
  4. EXCITED - hubby told me about the new pc he'll be sending for me :D
  5. BUSY - working while blogging :D
  6. PRACTICING - for the midweek service tomorrow. Need to study my lineup songs
Links: Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias A Slice of Life Simply Jen Jenny Said So This and That We are Family Mommastuff MoMieSpace Being a wife & mom Married and Happy About it My Discoveries YOUR BLOG

I'm passing this to Toni, Eds, and Eileen

2 comments:

Ozzy's Mom said...

hi mhay! surely will link you too! thanks for the warm comment!

tc

Paul and Toni said...

hi mhay! nagawa ko na at last! hehe! http://paultoni.blogspot.com/2008/07/this-is-me-today.html